AS2 Certified Product Directory
Products tested in the two most recent AS2 Interops are considered current. Drummond Group highly recommends that buyers of new AS2 products ensure they are buying products listed on the Current Certified Product List . Existing users should monitor that the versions of products they are using are also on the Current Certified Product List versus the Aged Product List. Buying and using products that are listed on the Current Certified Product List will provide the highest level of AS2 interoperability assurance.
Products tested in the two most recent AS2 Interops are considered current.
Current Certified Product List - click here.
Products in the Aged Product List have not been certified for interoperability in more than one year. These products may not be interoperable with the Current Certified Product List.
Aged Product List - click here.
- Products-with-version in each test round achieved interoperability certification as a group. Products-with-version listed in a given test round may not be interoperable with products listed in a different test round.
- No warranties are made for interoperability between products from two different lists or test rounds.
- For AS1, AS2 and AS3 testing, EDI/XML translation and mapping or any other payload processing features were NOT TESTED in certification tests as payload processing lies completely outside the scope of the AS1, AS2 and AS3 specification.
- Test cases included in Drummond Group's test offerings are based on the original technical specifications of the respective standard and may include additional test cases that are recommended by industry groups which may or may not be part of the original technical specifications.
- Testing and certification, including all profiles, whether or not they are included in the original standard, should neither be construed as a guarantee of, or evidence of, acceptance by the end user, nor of market demand. Drummond Group makes no warranties nor assumes any liability for the participant's interpretation.