On Demand Webinar
Unveiling our groundbreaking FHIR Client Testing and Certification program.
Building Trust with Interoperability: FHIR Client App Testing and Certification
Drummond’s newest program complements our existing CMS FHIR Testing and Certification program by focusing on certifying the Client App—transforming how health IT and healthcare organizations validate and ensure adherence to HL7® FHIR® standards.
Discover how the program:
- was developed with input from leading EHRs and App developers to address a need for a reliable 3rd party evaluation of FHIR capabilities and conformance,
- aligns with increasing FHIR standard adoption and FHIR-related mandates from influential stakeholders such as ONC, CMS, and other global governing bodies.
- goes beyond simple technology scans, employing meticulous human-led inspections to evaluate how client apps add, use, map, and display patient data, emphasizing ethical usage,
- ensures that certified apps comply with standards supporting true interoperability—an essential factor in advancing health IT’s digital transformation, and
- provides a competitive advantage to certified participants.