WEBINAR – ON DEMAND
In December 2023, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released their Health Data, Technology, and Interoperability: Certification Program Updates, Algorithm Transparency, and Information Sharing (HTI-1) Final Rule. The ONC’s Cures Act Final Rule will require the adoption of new and updated standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for developers of electronic health records and health information technology modules seeking certification through the ONC Health IT certification program.
A significant aspect of the final rule is the requirement for certified Health IT to embrace version 3 of the United States Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI v3) by January 1, 2026. The USCDI v3 standard encompasses health data classes and constituent data elements essential for facilitating interoperable health information exchange. It is worth noting that this standard is presently available and can be implemented before the specified deadline.
The following questions will be discussed during the webinar, giving attendees the help they need to navigate the ONC’s Cures Act Final Rule and related deadlines— to ensure compliance.
- What changed in the HTI-1 Final Rule?
- What deadlines should EHR developers start preparing for now?
- How does the new Decision Support Interventions (DSI) rule affect certified developers?
- How have the (g)(10) FHIR API requirements changed?
- What effects will the USCDI v3 requirements have on certified developers?
- Who is affected by the “Insights” reporting requirements, and when?
- What are the updates to the electronic case reporting criteria?
- What are the upcoming updates to the e.1 VDT Patient Portal?