Top 10 Reasons to Conduct Penetration Testing
Did you know organizations are at higher risk of being targeted by hackers during the COVID-19 pandemic? According to the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the key areas of concern include the increased use of robotics and remote processes, which has created new security vulnerabilities and the lack of qualified personnel to protect highly technical systems in all business sectors.
Drummond understands every organization has unique technical environments, operational challenges and varying levels of cybersecurity program maturity. To address this, we help organizations protect what matters most with our Penetration Testing service. This multi-layered test helps you identify the threats in your systems and can measure its potential vulnerabilities so the system cannot be exploited.
Here are the top 10 reasons to conduct Penetration Testing and protect your organization:
- Uncover major vulnerabilities and prioritize your vulnerabilities into low, medium and high risks
- Show your security team in real-time how attack vectors impact the organization and the corresponding impact on operational and business functions
- Guard against future attacks by implementing and validating updated security controls
- Validate the impact of existing security technologies and personnel
- Protect your company’s most critical data (ePHI, Cardholder data, PII, intellectual property, customer data, etc.)
- Help your organization align with industry security standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, ISO, NCUA and FFEIC
- Save remediation costs and reduce network downtime
- Strengthen customer trust and loyalty
- Understand your readiness in mitigating cyber threats by demonstrating to your security team in real time how attack vectors may affect the organization
- Show how the exploitation of low-risk vulnerabilities could lead to a lot of damage at higher levels
Are you ready to test your cyber defenses and further preserve your organization’s brand and image while also attaining new customers and business partners in the process? Let us know if penetration testing is the right thing for your organization. Our team of experts can begin your assessment and help you prepare for cyberattacks today.