Drummond would like to extend to you a unique opportunity in compliance space.
We’re a small-but-growing constellation of businesses that have been brought together for the purpose of taking compliance practice to the next level. Inspired by interoperability, on fire about FHIR, committed to HITRUST and motivated by GDPR, we’ve been in the compliance business for a really long time. We’re ready to step beyond the basics of the checkbox, and use our powers for the greater good. In short, we’re looking for someone who has the skills, the drive, the motivation, and the heart, to stand with Drummond in its mission to make compliance a partnership.
The individual we’re looking for to fill this senior position is someone who understands the breadth of compliance space, and can effectively design, implement, and manage services across a broad range of industries.
- You’re ready to manage staff, service portfolio and delivery, and sales facilitation, and excited to have P&L responsibility for the practice.
- You possess a unique balance of advanced compliance knowledge, client consultative skills, and operational management experience, and are equally at home with HIPAA, NIST, HITRUST, PCI, FFIEC, GLBA, and GDPR. You understand automation, you’re capable of high-touch, and you get that at the end of the day, what we’re doing is helping people.
- You can manage to metrics, while also setting and driving strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- You actively develop new approaches and opportunities for expanding your customer base.
- You create and implement operational processes to drive consistency and support achievement of practice business strategy.
- You’ll enhance Drummond’s cross-functional communications through creation and maintenance of strategic relationships with other lines of business.
- And finally, you’ll be the sort of person that has a vision, and can identify, lead, and oversee the development of customer-facing business solutions and offerings that have an impact not just on the market, but on the direction of the practice itself.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of consulting services senior management experience including project, people, customer, and financial management
- Additional 5+ years of experience consulting in relevant compliance arenas including HIPAA, NIST, ISO, HITRUST, PCI, FFIEC, and other regulations, frameworks, and standards
- The ability to exhibit thought leadership within the compliance space, in either written or spoken form. Writing or speaking samples not necessary, but appreciated.
- Proficient in sales and negotiation techniques and tools
- Ability to travel as necessary
This is a remote, Full-Time position.
Drummond Group offers comprehensive compliance, security, risk management, surveillance, and education services to healthcare, financial, and other regulated industries. We bring thought leadership, expertise, practical tools, and partnership to the compliance and assessment processes for our clients. At Drummond Group, enabling customers to feel secure about the ways in which they share their business’s sensitive and private data is our primary goal.
Drummond Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items