FHIR® Testing and Certification
The Drummond G10 FHIR® API+ and Payer and Patient Access certification programs, powered by the AEGIS Touchstone platform, give FHIR® implementers comprehensive development, testing and certification tools to meet ONC and CMS FHIR requirements and recommendations.
Comprehensive FHIR Certification Services powered by Touchstone
The ONC-approved Drummond G10 FHIR® API+ certification program joins our ongoing Payer and Patient Access FHIR® certification program — both powered by the AEGIS Touchstone platform — to give FHIR implementers comprehensive development, testing and certification tools to meet ONC and CMS FHIR requirements and recommendations.
- A testing platform to validate conformance with the HL7® FHIR® standard and required use cases.
- An experienced test lab to facilitate streamlined and consistent testing.
- A certification seal and publicly available list of certified products distinguishing those that have successfully achieved certification, providing greater assurance to the market.
- A mechanism for ongoing, in-the-field monitoring of conformance to complement regulatory enforcement.
- A predictable renewal cycle to ensure updates to the standard are implemented by certified health IT platforms.
Value and benefits of G10 FHIR API+ Powered by Touchstone
Drummond g10 FHIR API+
Test conformance to ONC’s §170.315(g)(10)
Test results reporting
Precision error and warning indicators
Supports team testing of user and org accounts
Supports definition of multiple end-pont logical test systems
Ability to integrate platform into native TDD
Leverages the HL7® FHIR® TestScript resource
Provisions complete history of all test executions
Supports permalink publishing of test execution results
Supports additional HL7® FHIR® use case certification
Access to Drummond account rep and proctors
See it in action. Watch the demo!
NEW WEBINAR: Drummond G10 FHIR® API+ powered by Touchstone
Learn how our newest program can help you and your development team fast-track your (g)(10) FHIR® API compliance activities.
Refer to our FAQs for in-depth overviews of the
Payer and Patient Access FHIR®certification program
for payers under the CMS Final Rule.