While we and our entire healthcare community of clients will not be together this year at HIMSS, we wanted to let you all know that 2020 is promising to be a great year for Drummond as we continue to provide compliance and security services to our valued clients.
Our team of highly skilled experts continue to lead the compliance process leveraging our proven methodologies to new requirements, and in some cases, we are working side by side with the regulatory body or standards organization to define them.
For example, recently we worked with the ONC Health IT on a Healthcare Interoperability HUB to assist EHR stakeholders with surveillance and certification. The Healthcare Interoperability HUB (The HUB) is part of Drummond’s Certified Health IT Surveillance Capacity and Infrastructure Improvement Cooperative Agreement with the ONC. Drummond invested in surveillance throughout the history of the ONC program to ensure certified health IT products remain in compliance with certification criteria and program requirements. Drummond operates The HUB as a 3rd party intermediary to help EHR stakeholders.
We continue to drive innovation and best practices as we have for over 20 years helping our clients stay compliant for regulatory information security mandates and ensuring their applications meet conformance and interoperability requirements.
Together with our strategic partner Lares, we help create a more secure future and protect what matters most with these services:
- AS2/AS4/ebMS certification for document safety across the supply chain
- Electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS) certification now mandated by many states
- EPCIS Conformance for the supply chain with track and trace capabilities
- Combined Audits – Assess Once, Report Many – HITRUST, HIPAA, NIST, PCI, SOC
- ONC Health IT certification for EH R providers driving new requirements around patient safety and pediatrics
- PCI Continuous Compliance Services to stay ahead of current and pending PCI DSS compliance updates
- Full set of services from penetration testing to red and purple teaming, application security, social engineering, physical security, and incident response to identify true risks of cyber, physical and social exploitation
We are ready to help you to protect what matters most and ensure patient safety across the healthcare value chain and to ensure document safety for supply chain integrity.
We want to help you create a more secure future and stay ahead of compliance mandates. And, the people of Drummond will continue to keep all those affected by the Coronavirus Virus (COVID-19) in our thoughts.
To learn more, contact us.