AEGIS’ Touchstone is an easy-to-use platform designed to develop and deploy the most interoperable and secure healthcare applications. And, the HL7® FHIR® standard is rising to the top of healthcare technology priorities because it delivers fast and efficient health data. As an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Accredited Test Lab (ATL) within the Office of the National Coordinator Health IT Certification Program, Drummond specializes in working with healthcare information technology (Health IT) developers to test and/or certify their Health IT software for use by healthcare providers in regulatory programs. Products tested and/or certified by Drummond can be used by eligible clinicians/providers and hospitals as part of their criteria for qualifying for the CMS incentive payments.
The Drummond-AEGIS FHIR® Testing and Certification program – featuring the Drummond Certified™ Powered by Touchstone certification(s) – provides:
- A testing platform to validate conformance with the FHIR® standard and required use cases
- An experienced test lab to facilitate streamlined and consistent testing
- A certification seal and publicly available list distinguishing those that have successfully achieved certification, providing greater assurance to the market
- A mechanism for ongoing, in-the-field surveillance of conformance to complement regulatory enforcement
- A predictable renewal cycle to ensure updates to the standard are implemented by certified Payers and Systems