Talk of, and interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) is extensive—all industries are impacted. AI for business automations promises unparalleled efficiency by streamlining repetitive tasks, reducing human errors, and accelerating processes, and freeing up valuable time for employees to focus on more complex and strategic endeavors.
However, the burgeoning potential of AI is accompanied by hidden and escalating risks that can significantly impact businesses. As the old saying goes, “We don’t know what we don’t know.” Here is what we do know—proactive AI risk assessments are crucial for any business using AI for automation.
In this webinar, Drummond’s cybersecurity experts will discuss:
- AI trends and how is it being adopted
- Common concerns about using AI for organizational automation
- Current US AI-related regulations
- Why Risk Assessments are critically important
- The NIST AI RMF, what it is, what it covers, and how it helps reduce risks associated with deploying AI